Social Giving Club
The Social Giving Club is an opportunity to join with friends, enjoy social time and make significant impact on the lives of others who need a lift.
In its inaugural year, the Social Giving Club granted out $25,000 to Cultivating Coders, an Albuquerque-based coding bootcamp that brings tech skills to rural, tribal and other low-income communities.
The Social Giving Club is a new opportunity in philanthropy. When you join, you will make a bigger difference because of the collective impact you achieve when you combine your generosity with that of your friends. Interested in more information about the Club, call Denise Nava at 505.883.6240 or email at email@example.com.
Meet the Members of the Social Giving Club:
- Arthur & Patricia Priebe
- Carol & Thomas Maddux
- Charlotte & Stuart Schoenmann
- Chris & Karen Bard
- David & Debbie Dozier
- David Zeuch & Nena Joy Almodovar
- Drs. Joseph Gorvetzian & Nancy Croker
- Glenn Fellows & Patricia Hancock
- Judy Bearden Love
- Kathleen & Will Raskob
- Kyle Fiore & Richard Lamport
- Laurie & Rogan Thompson
- Leslie Neal
- Lynn Johnson & Fritz Eberle
- Maureen & Steve Martinick
- Pam Hurd-Knief & Ron Knief
- Peggy & Jeff Roberts
- Rohini Arter
- Sanjay Engineer