Special Events Projects Manager
As the founder and owner of High Point Nonprofit Services Calle partnered with the Albuquerque Community Foundation in February of 2019 as the Special Events Project Manager. Her passion is to leave a positive impact on the world around her and support the invaluable work of nonprofit organizations.
She received her Bachelor’s Degree in Animal Science from Texas A&M University, her Master of Public Administration from Sam Houston State University and was a member of the Fightin’ Texas Aggie National Champion Equestrian Team. She serves on several local and regional boards and enjoys being active in the beautiful outdoors, going to punk rock concerts, reading, and chilling with her six animals.
- Red or green? Red
- Mountain or River? Mountain
- Comedy Club or Dance Club? Comedy
- Hometown: Lakewood, Colorado
- High School Mascot: Crusaders
- If you could have lunch with anyone alive or dead, who would it be? My grandma
- If you didn’t work for the Foundation, where would you work? A local bookstore.
- Name three songs you would include on your soundtrack of life: Hit the Wave by Marmozets, Got Each Other by The Interrupters, If I May Be So Bold by Hayes Carll
- What’s your favorite time of the year in New Mexico? Love the desert summer!
- What is a skill you’d like to learn? How to do the maintenance on my own vehicles.
- If you could witness any event of the past, present or future, what would it be? A unicorn pop out of a rainbow, obviously.
- Where’s Waldo? Out buying a new wardrobe.