Donor Relations and Systems Manager
With over ten years’ nonprofit experience and more than twenty years of volunteering as an active member of the Albuquerque community, Sandy Mwei specializes in donor relations and systems management at the Albuquerque Community Foundation.
During her time at the Foundation, Sandy has implemented creative and innovative ways to build strong relationships with new and existing donors. Whether organizing trolley tours for donors to visit various nonprofits in the city, being the first point of contact when donors walk through the Foundation’s doors or calling fund holders on the anniversaries of their funds, Sandy is an integral member of the Foundation’s Philanthropic Services team.
- Red or green? Green usually
- Mountain or River? Mountain
- Comedy Club or Dance Club? Comedy Club
- Hometown: Albuquerque
- High School Mascot: Vikings
- If you could have lunch with anyone alive or dead, who would it be? My Grandmother
- If you didn’t work for the Foundation, where would you work? Delicious New Mexico
- Name three songs you would include on your soundtrack of life: “I Can Only Imagine”, anything by Rachmaninoff, “Ellsworth”
- What’s your favorite time of the year in New Mexico? Fall
- What is a skill you’d like to learn? How to paint
- Where’s Waldo? Looking for