Nick joined the Albuquerque Community Foundation as CFO after work as an audit manager for KPMG for five years. His time at KPMG gave him a strong accounting and internal control background. While at KPMG he specialized in the higher education and state and local government industries.
Nick is interested in education and Nick remains passionate about sustainable agriculture and environmental issues. Nick serves as the Treasurer for the Governing Council of the Cottonwood Classical Preparatory School and heads the Finance and Audit committees there.
- Red or green? Red
- Mountain or River? River
- Comedy Club or Dance Club? Comedy Club
- Hometown: Raton, NM
- High School Mascot: Tigers
- If you could have lunch with anyone alive or dead, who would it be? Joe Rogan
- If you didn’t work for the Foundation, where would you work? A farm
- Name three songs you would include on your soundtrack of life: Bullet with Butterfly Wings – Smashing Pumpkins, Handlebars – Flobots, Welcome to the Jungle – Guns N Roses
- What’s your favorite time of the year in New Mexico? Fall
- What is a skill you’d like to learn? Hunting
- If you could witness any event of the past, present or future, what would it be? Bigfoot sighting
- Where’s Waldo? In the castle