Accountant and HR Professional
With years of accounting experience and a stint of 7 years of operating his own business in Texas, Jeff recently relocated to the beautiful mountains in Tijeras, NM and joined the Albuquerque Community Foundation as Accounting Associate. After spending 4 years as Director of Finance at AIDS Resources of Rural Texas, Jeff developed a passion for working in the nonprofit environment, engaging in the local community and ensuring that accounting operations are accurate and efficient.
He is looking forward to using his education and work experience to the benefit of the Foundation and its community partners.
- Red or green? Green
- Mountain or River? Mountain…but I don’t mind if a river runs through it.
- Comedy Club or Dance Club? Comedy
- Hometown: Weatherford, Texas
- High School Mascot: Kangaroo…seriously
- If you could have lunch with anyone alive or dead, who would it be? Barack and Michelle Obama
- If you didn’t work for the Foundation, where would you work? Assuming I wasn’t working in accounting, I would say baker.
- Name three songs you would include on your soundtrack of life: Purple Rain – Prince, Your Song – Elton John, Fire and Rain – James Taylor
- What’s your favorite time of the year in New Mexico? Fall
- What is a skill you’d like to learn? Carpentry. I would love to be able to build things.
- If you could witness any event of the past, present or future, what would it be? I would love to see Florence, Italy during the Renaissance.
- Where’s Waldo? I’m not sure but if you find him let me know…he owes me $20.